PDA

View Full Version : MOAB easter safari

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
02-26-2005, 11:03 PM
Anyone else besides myself going out there? I will be there for one week scouting vendors and will have a few items with if you see a BUlltear white ZJ come say hi or if you start to see Off Road Only stickers chances are I will be nearby. I will be leaving MN the 18th and getting back the 26th

tufcj
02-27-2005, 09:42 AM
I went several years ago. The EJS is just too crowded, and too many amateurs that 'wheel once a year that don't know what they're doing.

Since I only live about 450 miles (6 hours, straight shot west on I-70), we usually go early spring and late fall when the crowds are down.

You're welcome to stop by if you pass thru Denver. I'm only 6-7 miles off I-70.

Bob
tufcj

jeepsr4ever
02-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the invite Bob but we will be in such a large group it owuld be impossible for us to stop anywhere except for gas :oops:

Lifted79CJ7
02-27-2005, 10:24 AM
So MC, you ever get those larger axles under the Jeep?

jeepsr4ever
02-27-2005, 10:38 AM
No I have the axles in the shop but wont be installing them untill summer

Goose
03-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Damn MC, If I get another semi bought (soon I hope) Maybe we could put your stuff in the trailer and look big time set up at the shows!!.. The one Im driving now would look cool (black metallic Kenworth T-2000) Kinda looks like a starship.. Since I run back into denver from Cali a lot I may have to stop in..The truck has electric blue lettering on it that says AMERI-CO Carriers and I answer to Goose on the CB.. See ya out there

Bulltear Ad