PDA

View Full Version : Kids and BB guns

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

tufcj
03-06-2005, 08:24 PM
:smile: What's the deal? I went out this morning to find the rear window of my Sububan shattered. One neat BB hole in it. Called the local PD, they said mine was the 91st reported today! That's right,,,at least 90 other people in my area had their car windows shot out last night.

What sucks is there are several beaters parked on the street around my house. Do you think they shot any of those? Nope, only one on my street was my 97 conversion 'Burb, sitting away from the street in my driveway.

Wish I could find the little bastards and strangle them, or at least shoot them in the ass with their own gun. :wink: :wink:

Bob
tufcj

jeepsr4ever
03-06-2005, 08:40 PM
91.....geeeeez snipe em with a red ryder...

little bastards :(:

cheapjeep
03-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Eco-nazi's going after sport Ute's??? It's happened before :(:

tufcj
03-07-2005, 08:47 AM
I hadn't thought of that angle. It's happened around Denver before, but not in my area. Could be, mine is the only SUV on the street also.

:-| :-|

Bob
tufcj

rollen dean montoya
03-07-2005, 07:59 PM
bob , if you find out who did it let me know and i'll send ya my remmy.

tufcj
03-07-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm plenty well armed, and a damn good shot with pistol, rifle, and shotgun. I can do 25/25 shooting trap. I've got a Ruger model 77 (.223) with a BIG adjustable scope thats good to over 700 yards. The scope goes out to 1000, but the longest range I have access to is 700. I'm currently qualifying with my Sig .40 for a concealed carry permit.

They're lucky I love shooting, and would never do anything illegal that would compromise my ability to enjoy that.

Bob
tufcj

Penguin
03-10-2005, 12:25 PM
I'm plenty well armed, and a damn good shot with pistol, rifle, and shotgun. I can do 25/25 shooting trap. I've got a Ruger model 77 (.223) with a BIG adjustable scope thats good to over 700 yards. The scope goes out to 1000, but the longest range I have access to is 700. I'm currently qualifying with my Sig .40 for a concealed carry permit.

They're lucky I love shooting, and would never do anything illegal that would compromise my ability to enjoy that.

Bob
tufcj

I NEED MONEY
Hire me, I will do it. And I hope it will be an eco-nazi, I would give you a discount.
:snipersmile: :bazooka:

Bulltear Ad