PDA

View Full Version : Tried and true parts

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

MIDNIGHT
04-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Can anyone be so kind to type me a list of promblematic parts that I can buy and be safe putting them in my 360 during my rebuild?

I've done alot of reading here and am aware of the issues, but I'm kinda confused on some of the brand names of parts.

I had bought a Summit 8600 cam awhile back (before anyone seemed to have a problem with them) and I'm kinda scared to put it in. Someone said check for the relief holes in the back of it but someone else said the edlebrock cam releif holes looked just like the summit cam :roll:

I'm gonna put the stock dizzy back it with the TFI upgrade to eliminate the problem Brad Arthur had and just trying to eliminate any problems that I can stay away from intentionally. This motor will be pretty much stock with exception of a set of 291 heads, .030 over with a performer intake and my summit cam if I use it.

Thanks guys

Edit: Yet another victim of a dizzy gear gone bad. Building this engine is becoming a little intimidating to say the least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7965474548&category=33625&sspagename=WDVW

BRAD ARTHUR
04-12-2005, 05:21 PM
yea you don't want my problems. nobody does , if so i will give all my problems away for FREE.

ha .ha..ha

Bulltear Ad