PDA

View Full Version : cj with a mopus big block and paddles i smell sand jeep

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Dusty
04-07-2005, 12:02 PM
:shock:

Ray is having sick and dimented ideas with my spare cj tub and frame...... He has a nice 1975 Dodge ramcharger 440 727 combo that needs a set of heads, low miles soft seats unleaded fuel cooked em years ago. runs good.... but cant get the title sorted out in california with smog and all. Ray also has an old mopar 383 that would spin 8-9000 rpm happily and did for years

My cj-7 lacks everything including axles BUT i have a dana 60 available to me :wink:. Thinking SUA dana 60 rear .... 727 203 or 205 cant remeber what it has there. i have an aluminium be-cool radiator for a chevy / jeep conversion which will work. limited other parts a steering wheel pedals new set of heads, brakes on the rear and then check the rings and bearings. Slap on a set of paddles and a frame mounted rollcage. i think we got a sand runner

Hey MC i know it might be a little sacraligeous but do you think anyone makes a set of MORE style bombproof mounts for a mopus big block in a cj frame. :?:

Mudrat
04-07-2005, 04:25 PM
:shock: Hey MC i know it might be a little sacraligeous but do you think anyone makes a set of MORE style bombproof mounts for a mopus big block in a cj frame. :?:
Call and ask!!! Won't hurt :roll:

Mudrat

tufcj
04-07-2005, 08:27 PM
A little more sheet metal, and it could be a screaming mud bogger. Gotta love skipping over the top of the pit on paddles. :lo1l: :lo1l:

Bob
tufcj

Bulltear Ad