PDA

View Full Version : Scary what's out there

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
04-10-2005, 06:28 PM
YOU CAN BE HAD!! (http://www.zabasearch.com/)

pyagid
04-10-2005, 10:26 PM
:shock: definetly wierding me out....dont know if this should really be in the jokes section?

Mudrat
04-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Your probably right - I moved it into the General Chat thread

Pat

Goose
04-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Holy Cow!, where do these people get this stuff.. and how do they get away with it.. I did a very generic search with a mispelling of my name and it still included the last 15 years of addresses and phone numbers..all unlisted ..very scary. I would be tempted to call every phone number listed under this name and tell them where and how I found it..

Mudrat
04-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Holy Cow!, where do these people get this stuff.. and how do they get away with it.. I did a very generic search with a mispelling of my name and it still included the last 15 years of addresses and phone numbers..all unlisted ..very scary. I would be tempted to call every phone number listed under this name and tell them where and how I found it..
There's THAT many Goose's in Nebraska??? 111!!! 111!!!

Mudrat :?

Dusty
04-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Im in shock, i was anal about never posting any of my info for anything and using my work address and phone number for everything in montana and they still found my address.

dewragjen
04-26-2005, 04:31 PM
This has been around forever, in fact there are many websites for this type of search - it's just that this is the only one that allows free searches right now. The only time this stuff doesn't go on record is with cell phone information because it's still currently regulated but I'm sure it will soon be the same way...

Penguin
04-27-2005, 08:08 AM
This has been around forever, in fact there are many websites for this type of search - it's just that this is the only one that allows free searches right now. The only time this stuff doesn't go on record is with cell phone information because it's still currently regulated but I'm sure it will soon be the same way...
There are some companies trying to do that very thing. Because the "Marketing Geniuses" Want to make money from it. You remember these brainiacs, the same ones who gave us the wonderful telemarketers.
:shock:

dewragjen
04-27-2005, 08:40 AM
I'm sure it will happen eventually. The truth is - is that none of your information is safe or secure now days. All you need is a name and you'd be surprised what information you can get off the web even if you do your best to cover all your tracks...If they want it - they'll get it, best shot is just hopin that they're not interested in you...

Goose
04-28-2005, 04:11 PM
MudRat.. Yep we GEESE are everywhere.. :mrgreen:

Actually it is quite frightening.. But hell once it is out there what can you do..

mrtazwrench
04-28-2005, 08:07 PM
did a search on myself and my family, not fully correct information, but enough to be kind of spooky. :shock:

dewragjen
04-29-2005, 12:01 PM
Actually it is quite frightening.. But hell once it is out there what can you do..

](*,)

Bulltear Ad