PDA

View Full Version : The AMX got a trophy at the Mpls WoW show

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

XJ-001
04-22-2005, 06:09 PM
I was really surprised, but the AMX got a trophy at the World of Wheels show here in Minneapolis! I wasn't expecting to win anything as there were a lot of really nice cars there in my class. The ISCA trophies are Place, Outstanding and Best, which equate to 3rd, 2nd and 1st respectively. I got a Place trophy, which I think was pretty good considering that an $850K Hemi Cuda got the Outstanding in the class. I guess if I'd spent a little more time cleaning and detailing I might've gotten an Outstanding, But I'm happy with the Place trophy!

rollen dean montoya
04-22-2005, 06:40 PM
awesome :lo1l: congrats =D> :mrgreen: :t: :?

XJ-001
04-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Thanks RDM! I should also mention that there were 3 other AMC's and 2 Ramblers at the show, the AMC's were from our local group. Grover's 73 Jav/AMX, Jerry's 73 Jav/AMX and Bob Yetzer's 70 T/A Javelin. They weren't in for judging, otherwise I'dve been hard-pressed to get anything! The two Ramblers were very nice older restos. My car was actually in the Midwest Mopars' club display(same one as the Hemi Cuda), so it had some pretty classy company there too. A 59 Nash Metropolitan convert took overall best of show. Was superbly done, except for the Corvette emblem between the seats, didn't really feel that was necessary.

Phil
04-22-2005, 11:14 PM
CONGRATS!!!! Always like to here of an AMC getting on the good side!

Lifted79CJ7
04-27-2005, 07:19 AM
:lo1l: =D> :? :t:

BREK
05-12-2005, 04:26 PM
WAY TO GO MAN IT'S HARD TO COMPETE WITH A MOPAR LETALONE
A HEMI CUDA!!!!

Bulltear Ad