PDA

View Full Version : Looking for AMC car pics

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

JeepsAndGuns
04-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Was going down the interstate saturday afternoon and looked up in the rear view mirror and saw what looked like some type of old mucle car getting ready to pass me. Got a little closer and noticed AMC on the grille. This car was sweet, I didnt get to see mutch cause it was flying by me, but I did see the 401 in the rear of it and what looked to be javlen or somthing like that on the side of it (small chrome emblem) Man this car was sweet, it looked flawless. :!: :!: I dont know mutch anything about ACM cars, and I was wondering if there is a website anywhere that shows pics of the diffrent years and models of AMC cars. I would like to drool over some more pics of more cars like that one. I would say if I was to ever own anything other than a Jeep, it would probably be one of those. Anyone know if there is a site that has a layout of diffrent models of AMC cars. Mabey a history of them or somthing? Or, if you have pics of yours that would work too. ---Jared

rollen dean montoya
04-27-2005, 07:58 PM
just go to "show us your ride "thread and enjoy the pix.
later, rollen :lo1l:

cadipacer
05-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Go to Artic boys.com

Mudrat
05-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Go to Artic boys.com

A better addy http://www.arcticboy.com/Pages/arcticboysjavelin.html

Pat

JeepsAndGuns
05-03-2005, 04:50 PM
That was a nice link, thanks. After looking at those the one I saw would probably have been a 71-73 model, and those look to be my favorite. I like those big tall front fenders, the nice wide stance, thats what caught my attention at first when it was getting ready to pass me. I would like to have one of those, pretty sweet.

radamx
05-03-2005, 06:43 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/search_results.cgi?make=AMC&model=AMX&x=21&y=16

just some more pics and info

Gremlin4ever
05-08-2005, 05:58 AM
Live and in person here in Georgia this July 21-23, AMO Nationals. All the AMCs you can handle. Haven't seen a location as yet, but I fell strongly it will be @ Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton. Swap meet TOOO!

I going, are you?

JeepsAndGuns
05-08-2005, 07:35 PM
I would like to, but by then I will probably be up to my armpits in my jeep and wont have enough money to make it there.

Bulltear Ad