PDA

View Full Version : Good luck MC!!

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
05-19-2005, 02:29 PM
There ain't NO F*n way I'm moving up there now!!!

No Gun shops???!!! :shock: (http://www.lewrockwell.com/suprynowicz/suprynowicz26.html)

Mudrat

jeepsr4ever
05-19-2005, 03:08 PM
I have a slingshot and titanium bb's

rollen dean montoya
05-19-2005, 03:28 PM
what no gun shops? thats bullsh*t !!!!!!!

tufcj
05-19-2005, 03:32 PM
So, where's the nearest town with a shop? And they can't take them if you already have them (at least yet). :wink: :wink:

Bob
tufcj

tufcj
05-19-2005, 03:32 PM
I have a slingshot and titanium bb's

Do you machine them yourself?

Bob
tufcj

cheapjeep
05-19-2005, 05:19 PM
I have never understood people's thinking. How can they think it is going to stop the bad guy's from getting gun's. You can't go into a store and "speed", but that does not stop the one's that want it. Sometimes I wonder why I spent time in the Army defending the Constitution.

"A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."
Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

MrFurious
05-19-2005, 10:10 PM
See what happens when you elect happy-go-lucky, must protect everybody, my way or the highway liberal extremists into office?

Kind of like how they've made anyone who smokes a second class citizen nowadays. Where's the ACLU defending my "equal rights" as a smoker against all these no smoking in public buildings bans? :(:

Soylent_Green
05-19-2005, 10:41 PM
that's just minneapolis though, out here in the boonies there's plenty o room for gun stores, and everybody hunts, so something like would never fly unless it was a state-wide mandate.

Mudrat
05-20-2005, 05:22 AM
... unless it was a state-wide mandate.
I hope it stops here (or there), but we all know it won't unless "We the People" start doing something about it. Voting is the long and hard way to do it, but right now that's about the only legal way we have to make positive changes. The other options have been limited to keep us from making needed changes.

Mudrat

dewragjen
05-20-2005, 08:28 AM
"Just hope it stop here", yeah right!!! Pretty soon we won't be able to chew gum either because someone might spit it out - litterbug...

What happened to people taking responsiblity for their own actions...

"GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE"

Mudrat
05-20-2005, 05:37 PM
What happened to people taking responsiblity for their own actions...
You've heard of OBE? Overcome By Events??? This is OBBB, "Overcome By Big Brother". Why do we need to take responsibility if "Our Government" will bear that burden and thought process for us? Think for us. Make life and death decisions for us and tell us where we can and cannot do this or that.

We lost our freedom in society we we LET the politicians dictate what those freedoms are.

Pat

Goose
05-21-2005, 10:49 AM
You know, At the root of the whole anti-gun thing..It is cowardice. Those people out there who are afraid of guns, afraid of defending themselves or afraid of even the thought of defending themselves. therefore the only safe avenue for them is to remove the "unfair advantage" of someone having a gun. (although those who would harm them with that gun are far outnumbered by the Civic minded citizen who would defend them in in a concealed carry state). Usually these docile minded Sheep see the light after the Mugger,Rapist, Robber etc leaves 5 minutes before the overworked police can show up.

In short our society has stopped Culling the Herd, The weak minded and stupid have gotten the upper hand and now they want to create a utopian society. and the government is all for it.. disarm and overcome.

Mudrat
05-21-2005, 03:05 PM
In short our society has stopped Culling the Herd, The weak minded and stupid have gotten the upper hand and now they want to create a utopian society. and the government is all for it.. disarm and overcome.
Read that as Demon-crat that is looking to keep his or herself in a steady bankroll.

Mudrat

Goose
05-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Oh absolutely, Demon-rats and those barely concealed Liberals who pretend to be something else.. Like John Mcain..

Bulltear Ad