PDA

View Full Version : FSJ Invasion East-done!

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
06-06-2005, 09:35 AM
The weekend of June 3-4-5 was for the Full Size Jeep Invasion for the East coast in Uwharrie, NC. I've got 88 or so pic's posted to my Webshots (http://cards.webshots.com/cp-100489169-Hctn-album/362678096crccLO) photo album. The night pics didn't turn out well and the night ride was so bad (to much distance, not enough flash) so I didn't even bother with posting them. Maybe Jack has some of MC jumping his "Station wagon" :shock:

All-in-all it was a good weekend. MC (Bulltear) came down from MN, younger brother was in from TN, Jack (Lifted79) and I were in from VA. We camped with a couple guys from the North FL Extreme Jeep club. The problems were with 'other state' Jeep clubs that had absoultely no respect for anybody else. Midnight and 2AM generators, welding, racing engines or just getting drunk and loud anoying the other 100 or so folks around.

Enjoy the pix.

Pat

pyagid
06-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Looks real good, wish i could have made it down

mita62
06-11-2005, 09:01 AM
The problems were with 'other state' Jeep clubs that had absoultely no respect for anybody else. Midnight and 2AM generators, welding, racing engines or just getting drunk and loud anoying the other 100 or so folks around.

Don't forget about the 13 dogs that Barked with the drunk guys in the wood until the early hours.

Mudrat
06-11-2005, 09:29 AM
The problems were with 'other state' Jeep clubs that had absoultely no respect for anybody else. Midnight and 2AM generators, welding, racing engines or just getting drunk and loud anoying the other 100 or so folks around.

Don't forget about the 13 dogs that Barked with the drunk guys in the wood until the early hours.

Yup your right! The SC group that didn't understand a leash law!!

Pat

mita62
06-11-2005, 09:34 PM
had a grea ttime meeting you guys

good wheeln.

Lifted79CJ7
06-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey Mita!

Just wondering who you where - I'm the guy that was in Mid move to Atlanta. Anywho, I am finally here - living at the hotel currently - Hilton Atlanta Northeast in Norcross.

My dumb butt just jumped in a jeep on saturday and it ended up being the kids in the woods. The people I rode with where even great friends with one of my close friends in Va Beach - small world....

Mudrat
06-15-2005, 11:17 AM
I found some more pix so I've uploaded them, but got the error I've reached the limit for this album so I had to start a new one

These are of the Raffle and give away Sat PM.

New album is... FSJ Invasion PT2 (http://community.webshots.com/album/370203279UzunKG)

Mudrat

Lifted79CJ7
06-16-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks Pat!!

Bulltear Ad