PDA

View Full Version : steering

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

rockrash
08-03-2005, 06:48 PM
i need a power steering pump/ resevoir for a (mid 80's) amc 360. where can i get one , what do i need? :-|

jeepsr4ever
08-03-2005, 09:48 PM
I think I may have one extra laying around...$10 plus hsipping ...I think I have all the brackets as well

Mudrat
08-05-2005, 09:22 PM
I think I may have one extra laying around...$10 plus hsipping ...I think I have all the brackets as well
Well if Rock doesn't get it, you've got my address ;-)

Lifted79CJ7
08-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Pat, I think I might have one at my house for ya if you need one. Can't remember if I ditched it before I came to ATL or not....

Mudrat
08-06-2005, 09:22 AM
Pat, I think I might have one at my house for ya if you need one. Can't remember if I ditched it before I came to ATL or not....
Well when are you coming back?? Still have to get my engine hoist back :roll:

Lifted79CJ7
08-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Sometime in the next two to three weeks. I'll let you know once I find out. If you need it before then, just let me know and I can have one of my roommates open up the garage for ya. When I get there, I'll check to see if I still have that power steering pump or not. It has/had one of the brakets on it and the hoses, and has one broken braket. Should be an easy find at UWI....

Mudrat
08-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Sometime in the next two to three weeks. I'll let you know once I find out. If you need it before then, just let me know and I can have one of my roommates open up the garage for ya. When I get there, I'll check to see if I still have that power steering pump or not. It has/had one of the brakets on it and the hoses, and has one broken braket. Should be an easy find at UWI....
You going to need help hauling stuff? The Waggie goes to the body shop on Wednesday and the trailer will be empty for a weekend :wink:
'Course it'll have to be a weekend and cost you some :razz:

Pat

Bulltear Ad