PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Pickup parts needed

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Maniacal Offroad
09-06-2005, 02:03 PM
I should warn you that I am a Chevy guy and have limited knowledge of Jeeps. Alot of friends I wheel with own Jeeps and no Computer so I was asked to get on this site and ask for some Parts. (Great site btw) alot of good info here! My buddy has a 1980 fullsize Jeep pickup (c10 maybe?)
He is looking for a hood and a box. I will get more info tonight and try to be more specific. Thx!

mrtazwrench
09-06-2005, 07:59 PM
it would be a J-10 1/2 ton, i have some hoods, but shipping would be a killer, and boxes are hard to find here also, i could use a spare box myself. :-|

Maniacal Offroad
09-07-2005, 11:56 AM
we knew the box would be difficult...I know he couldn't afford the shipping, But what do hoods in decent shape (this is a bogger, not a show truck) go for, estimate? we are building him a rig with the Jeep body on a suburban frame (Jeep was Longer!!) I'll post some pics for ya'll..gonna be fun. Thank-you!
P.S. Go Packers! ROFL

mrtazwrench
09-07-2005, 06:30 PM
i have hoods that i'd let go cheap, if it was to be picked up at my door, if you want to try salvage yards try www.car-part.com
depending on how much time and $$$ you want to put in to it, you could get some www.zmjeeps.com bedsides, and custom make the inner structure and wheel flairs, since you will need a shorter bed on the burb frame anyway. :-|

grignac48
09-15-2005, 06:18 PM
I got a J20 that I will be parting out. The hood is in good shape. The box is rough. I probably won't get to start disassembly till I get back from Egypt. I am supposed to return first of october. I am in central illinois. Not to bad of a days drive. :t:

Bulltear Ad