PDA

View Full Version : Have alot of questions about a 1984 jeep cherokee

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

ghostdogg
10-31-2005, 04:31 AM
Where to start, well I am leaking transmission fluid from where the transfer case and the tranny meet also its all over the front part but cant see anyleaks. not mechaniccly inclind as of yet but need to be cuz I have no cash to have someone else do it... I sprayed degreaser under it then washed it off with a hose. will find out tomorrow morning if there are anyother leaks. tried to look up parts and have no clue what I'm looking at. jeeps engine runs good its a v6. also the tranny slips and it pours out when warm,then as i took wheels off I noticed that the boots by the front axle are shot, and it doesnt want to engage in 4 wheel drive. was told its a box on axle that needs cleaned. I am totally lost and would love advise a diagram of what I should be looking at what all i need to do and how for me to do it with out killing myself in the process. so Any and all help would be greatly appreciated I live in Morongo Valley Ca so if your near and want to drop by Im totally cool with that . Thanks for your time Daniel

Bulltear Ad