PDA

View Full Version : Well, it looks like I am off to the dark side...

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

JeepsAndGuns
12-31-2005, 08:26 AM
Well its been great, havent been here in a while but thanks for all the help you guys gave me on my 401. But now it looks like I am off to the dark side, I just bought a caddy 500. So by by 401. Even after spending 6 months finding one, another year completely rebuilding it, and a few more months breaking it in a tuneing it. Time to say bye. So whats gonna become of the 401? I think it can get a pretty good price for it at the scrap yard, that thing is pretty heavy. Ok, that was a joke. Unless someone talks me out of it with a large ammount of money, I am gonna keep it. Mabey put it in something smaller (CJ) But that wont be for a while, it will go into storage untill then. Cant wait to start on my caddy, it should be pretty fun with the NV4500. SO untill then..... :sa:

jeepsr4ever
12-31-2005, 09:41 AM
Before you do...send me a pm I have something for you :wink:

Mudrat
12-31-2005, 05:54 PM
Oh SURE you do!!!! :razz: :lo1l: 8)

Lifted79CJ7
12-31-2005, 06:07 PM
Shoo, as always, just make sure to take lots of pics! I wouldn't mind seeing a 500 build up, either. Kind of a red headed step child engine like the AMC V8's.....

JeepsAndGuns
12-31-2005, 09:17 PM
Shoo, as always, just make sure to take lots of pics! I wouldn't mind seeing a 500 build up, either. Kind of a red headed step child engine like the AMC V8's.....

Well I am hopeing I can run it as is right now. They guy I got it from said it ran great. Once I get it here I am gonna go through it and check things out. Once I figure that out I will either drop it in or start on the rebuilding. Hopefully I can just drop it in. With my low funds, it takes a long time to rebuild one...lol

Bulltear Ad