PDA

View Full Version : 75 CJ5 w/lots o extra's

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Eazybee
01-03-2006, 10:59 AM
1975 CJ5 (Located in Fridley, MN)
1st $2000 takes it. (trade for 71-74 Javelin???)

360 4bbl (130k+, puff on startup, tick, runs strong)
Hedman fender well headers and cherry bombs (loud)
T18, Dana Model 20 (Super low 1st gear)
4” Super Lift spring lift (probably needs dropped pitman arm)
33” Mud Kind Radials (less then 500 miles)
Explorer ProComp ES2000 shocks (Maybe 3000?)
Warn Premium Locking hubs
Bra-Top, cloth doors (doors need to be mounted)
New Windshield, rear view mirror and frame
New spare tire carrier and hardware (not installed)
4 new Corbeau Baja seats (2 Baja, 2 Baja Ultra SS, grey)
Seat slider for driver seat
4 new Crow 5 point harnesses and hardware
Heavy custom front “brush bashing” bumper (not welded on) with removable towbar.
Lots or spares and extra’s, if you want them. (Please take them)

General condition/history:
The jeep is in good condition for a 30 year old Minnesota Jeep. It was rolled in the mid 80’s and sat in someone’s garage for about 10 years until I bought it. It has been garaged in winters for the 8 years or so that I have owned it. It does have rust and some holes that aid in draining water aquired while “wheeling” partly submerged. I would categorize this jeep as a trail jeep and not one you would waste your time beautifying. It was completely stock and had 65,000 miles on the OD before I bought it and has been used sparingly since then. I replaced the 232 and 3 speed with the 360/T18 combo that came out of a J10 pickup. The tranny needed to have a new (Shorter) input shaft that I had done professionally along with the driveshaft shortening. I have the title.

Bad stuff:
It needs the seats and a roll cage installed. There is a trailer hitch and ball that I have not gotten around to removing. The gas tank was so rotted around the ring on top that it was not repairable and I tossed it late last summer. The skid plate for the fuel tank is also gone. 1 body mount is rusted away (passenger floor, where there is a hole in the floor). Front bumper is BIG and HEAVY and has a lot of surface rust that needs to be cleaned up. Bumper is probably too big (It’s great at hooking trees and hanging up on stuff, but my uncle made it for me and I don’t have the heart to modify it). 2 core radiator (never overheated though). Cut out pieces from the rear fenders for seat fitment so some sheet metal work will need to be done. Tailgate is rusted, but does function.

Pics available by request although I hope to have them posted here by this afternoon/evening so please wait to request pics until after then.
Email: brian.born@bestbuy.com 612-978-8374
Thanks,
Brian[/img]

Eazybee
01-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Here is is:

http://home.mindspring.com/~baborn/id2.html

Thanks for looking.
B.

Bulltear Ad