PDA

View Full Version : parts for sale

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

hemigremmy
01-25-2006, 11:32 AM
solid leaf spring bushings:
the outter sleeve is made out of aluminum 1 1/2" diameter with 1/4" wall thickness made 2 1/2" thick, the inner sleeve is made out of tool steel and has a 1/2" diameter hole in it and is 2 3/4" long. they slide together smoothly and seem to work great. i am asking $40 for a set of 2 including shipping. can e-mail pics if you want to see them.

amc aluminum 2bbl intake for for a 258/232 i-6 for sale. $60 including shipping

steel 2 bbl intake and ehaust manifold for sale off of a 258 jeep, they are seperated but everything is there. $65 including shipping

set of 4 center caps for the ralley wheels but there are no stickers on them. $35 including shipping

complete 3 speed tranny out of a 76 pacer-x w/floor shifter $75 plus shipping

20 twin grip w/ 354 gears no inspect cover on it or gurdles that hold carrier in but it is tight and appers to be in good shape. $75 you pick up or could help deliver if semi-local for a reasonable fee.

good hood off of 70 hornet $75 you pick up or could help deliver if semi-local for a reasonable fee.

set of 4 rims off of a chrysler conquest that are 16 x 6 front 16 x 8 rear w/ 5 on 4 1/2 lug pattern in good shape that would look good on a gremlin. $125 you pick up or could help deliver if semi-local for a reasonable fee.

hei distributor out of a 250 chevy straight 6 with coil and mounting bracket. $70 including shipping.

electronic ignition distibutor out of a amc 232 with control module and coil.
$65 including shipping.

can e-mail pics if you want to see them, just e-mail me and put what the item you want to see in the subject

Bulltear Ad