PDA

View Full Version : 82 Lorado limited Cherokee (wide track)

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

amckid6970
03-01-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm trying to find a good home for this truck, it's pretty solid and all original white with tan interior. It doesn't have a title but one can be obtained for it being it's in Jacksonville North Carolina. I saved it from the crusher for 200 bucks with plans on making it my everyday driver but opon closer inspection the 290+ thousand mile 360 tossed a rod and was froze up. #-o It has power windows, seats, air and leather (I think). I tossed the motor because of the damage and went looking for another 360 and didn't find one before coming out here. The biggest rust hole in the truck is a little bit bigger than a half dollor. All I want for the truck is the 200 I paid for it. The dana 44s and 727 are with it still the only thing missing is the motor, everything pulled off to snatch the motor is in the truck. There are tons on good parts or it could be made into a driver with little work. I just don't have the room for it since I bought my Javelin.

If anyone is interested e-mail me and I'll take down your info unless you have to have it now you'll have to wait until I get back to the states in August. It's currently being stored at a friends shop in the parking lot. So if you want to look the truck over I'll need time to get in contact with them so they can show it to you. Sorry I don't have any pictures for it right now either.

I'm from Council Bluffs Iowa, so when my end of service hits and I head home in October I can drop it off where ever you want as long as it's not totally out of the way. No charge if it's off the interstate but it'll cost you some beer if I gotta go further off the beaten path. :razz:

Thanks

Bulltear Ad