PDA

View Full Version : How do you flip the rear seat forward?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Dirtball
04-22-2006, 07:40 PM
I got the seatback to flip forward... isn't the whole seat supposed to flip also, opening up the rear? If so, can someone shed some light on this for me??

mrtazwrench
04-22-2006, 09:13 PM
If I remember correctly, there is a latch on the seat back on one side or the other, the seat back will fold down, then the whole thing flips up behind the front seats. If you still can't figure it out I'll look at one of my seats.

Dirtball
04-22-2006, 09:16 PM
I got the seatback to flip forward, then I poked and prodded for another latch and didn't see one... which doesn't mean that there isn't one there, just that I didn't see it... I even tried just lifting up on it, to no avail...

donwag
04-24-2006, 07:02 AM
There is no second latch. Once you have the rear seat flipped down, just make sure the seat belts are clear and it will pivot forward from the rear of the seat. The hinges are on the front lower edge of the seat. Once you have it flipped up, you can lift straight up to remove the seat completely.

Dirtball
04-24-2006, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the info... I'm not one to just start snatching and jerking on things 'til I know a little more about them (not that I'm strong enough to do damage to THIS particular thing!!). I'll go home this afternoon and put a little more muscle to it...

Bulltear Ad