PDA

View Full Version : 79 Cherokee Chief Parts

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

JMSII
07-21-2006, 10:01 PM
I just picked up a 79 Cherokee Chief with a rebuilt 401/turbo400/Qtrac for $200. I got the engine running with a new distributor gear (he said it just "quit" so he parked it!) and of course I am keeping the 401/turbo 400.

It has the side windows in the back that open. Most of the FS wagons in Washington do not have this option. These windows are in great shape and it would be a shame to see them go to the wrecking yard so I was checking to see if anybody is interested in them.

The tires are about 70% 32x11:50-15's Wild Country Mud Tires. The intake is an Edelbrock SP2P with a Holley 600. Both are for sale. I THINK the axles are Dana 44's but will have to look a little harder. I also have a set of headers (rusty, but not leaking) and stock exhaust manifolds going as well.

SO, if anybody is interested in any of the parts listed above (except the motor and trans) please make me an offer. As you can see by the price I paid for the vehicle I am just tickled shitless to get the motor and trans for $200 so I am VERY open to any offers on the parts and/or the entire vehicle. I do have a valid title on it.

I can be reached at (425) 870-3892 if anybody wants something. Thanks!

tarior
07-22-2006, 01:08 AM
You can drop it off at my place!

dbesade
07-22-2006, 12:18 PM
PM'd ya

Bulltear Ad