PDA

View Full Version : Titanium Scatter Sheild

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jsack390
09-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Saw that you can now buy a Titanuim scatter sheild for your small block Chevy.........I have a Lakewood Scatter shield on my 69 AMX street car...it gives me some vibration due to the fact its FAT and touchs the floor boards in spots....the stock Aluminum (cast unit) fits fine. The stock Cast aluminum also allows easier access to bolts and unbolting it when its in the car. I would love to have the PLUS attributes of both........The stock unit wgts 8 pounds the steel scttersheild is 30 something pounds...
HOW ABOUT A JOINT PURCHASE??

tarior
09-16-2006, 05:50 PM
HOW ABOUT A JOINT PURCHASE??
Where do we get a joint? :roll:

BREK
09-19-2006, 09:38 AM
I could probably round one up for you, but I doubt ups will ship it to you :?:

FuzzFace2
09-19-2006, 11:10 AM
Saw that you can now buy a Titanuim scatter sheild for your small block Chevy.........I have a Lakewood Scatter shield on my 69 AMX street car. HOW ABOUT A JOINT PURCHASE??You have a sbc in you AMX? Me thinking it’s for GM to GM only :roll:
I have not looked for a scatter shield I know the only one you can get from Lakewood now is for an AMC motor to GM trany (5sp).
Who makes the titanium unit and is it for AMC to a T10 trany (your car if stock trany) or any of the AMC Jeep tranys that where made back then?

Then again may be he got the joint :multi:
Dave ----

jeepsr4ever
09-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Got a link ot the scatter sheild?

Bulltear Ad