PDA

View Full Version : 82 CJ7 Forsale(Hagerstown Md)

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

rustyfloors
09-24-2006, 04:18 AM
I'm selling my jeep I'm no long able to work on it!(Arthritis sucks) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2086428/1 It's an 82 cj7,258-6cyl,999 auto,Tons of parts! Jet-Hot coated headers(fenderwell),frame side v8 mount,parts to switch to a manual trans, It has 33x12.50 BFG AT's on now(1/2 tread) and also come with new set of 35x12.50 BFG MT's with one trip to paragon(no pavement),I'm having the flwheel replaced next week,Black nerf bars,Good drivers side fender to replace the dented one,prothane maineye bushings,New warn hubs in the box,(and if the douche bag ever ships them to me)A moser one piece axle kit,spare windshield,bikini top,and a ragged out soft top and a blank diamond plate dash with only the steering colum cut out!No frame rust, Do a tub swap and you will have a nice cj! If interested I can email more pics or if your are close fell free to come by and look at it!I'm sure I forgot a few items. $3000 or would trade for a nice 75 or earlier gremlin or hornet! located in Hagerstown MD

Bulltear Ad