PDA

View Full Version : 97 grand Cherokee headlights suck

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jsack390
10-01-2006, 08:29 PM
My stock headlights were baddly pitted, 1st I put new exon bluelight bulbs
in them...that was better, then i bought some taiwan replacement headlight buckets....(lense with reflector) off of ebay.
The beam given off is not the nice flat beam...Chrysler rep said faucets in front or back of headlight are normally designed to make the light shine in a nice flat, projected beam. Instead the beam is more of spotlight effect and the brights are worse then the low beams........I have adjusted (in the dark)..the headlights several times..............anybody sell any NOS headlights, or some real glass ones for the Jeep?? instead of this plastic junk??

ironman_gq
10-17-2006, 06:44 PM
wire in a relat to turn on the highs and lows at the same time. only works if your highs and lows are two different bulbs

runnamuck
10-18-2006, 05:46 PM
a zj uses the same bulb for high and low, just two different fillaments in them. if both are energized at the same time for extended time, i don't think the bulb/bucket could disapate the heat.

are your buckets tyc brand? i have gotten some tyc from action crash parts for customers at work to pass inspection, worked really well. www.actioncrash.com

Bulltear Ad