PDA

View Full Version : few engine parts

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Patf10
11-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Well im putting a 360 into my cj and im in need of a couple parts. I currently need a set of alternator brackets. I also need a set of motor mounts for a CJ mostly the passenger side frame horn and the engine side plates.

Thanks
Pat

zero cool
11-22-2006, 09:25 AM
For engine mounts, I would highly recommend you buy the "bomb proof" mounts from MORE. Go to http://www.mountainoffroad.com/ and click on their "bomb proof motor mounts" link in their catalog. Look for the JM301 mounts a few down from the top.

They're not cheap but they have a very good reputation for holding up to anything.

I have a pair that I'm using in my CJ buildup.

I might also have some extra brackets lying around. Are you going to do A/C or do you just want the alternator? I know I have a bracket that just supports the alternator by itself. It's different than the AC brackets. I know I have an extra AC bracket but I'm not sure if I have the alternator bracket that matches it.

I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days but when I get back I'll try and figure out what I have extras for. Send me a PM so I remember to check when I get back.

dmcjeep
11-27-2006, 08:37 PM
I have a set of OEM mounts used both block and frame mounts. Will nedd the rubber replaced. $75 shipped. I might have the alternator mount as well but forgot to check.

Patf10
11-29-2006, 12:05 PM
yea let me know if you have the alternator brackets. And i may be interested in the mounts they are CJ right? And is the rubber the same from a waggy to a CJ i have some good rubber from a waggy.

Thanks
Pat

Bulltear Ad