PDA

View Full Version : Site Features

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

dbesade
12-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Hey Guys,

For those who don't know me, I'm the Web Guy. We all know that during the winter we usually do our building, well the same goes for the website here.

I am looking for a way to optimize the massive amount of knowledge here and I want your opinion here. None of this is final and of course whatever happens it does need to be approved by MC, so lets call this a preliminary poll okay?

I was thinking of designing a searchable database of AMC information in a type of database so that you could find something without having to search the forum. The system would obviously be broken down into categories that make since (like "Oiling" for oiling information/mods) I want to know your opinion, so lets hear it.

Goose
12-04-2006, 10:36 AM
I think that is an outstanding. idea...

dbesade
12-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Any other Opinions?

pyagid
12-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Any other Opinions?

Yeah Get working on it 8)

dbesade
12-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Any other Opinions?

Yeah Get working on it 8)

8) I was hoping to stall for another week while "gathering information" :mrgreen:.

I plan to get on it soon actually if no one else has an opinion.

-Dave

Lifted79CJ7
12-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Get R Dun!!!

Goose
12-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Yep I am all for it..you go dude.

Mudrat
12-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Dave,
I kinda started one of those on my hard drive and just called it the "AMC Book of Knowledge." I'm woefully behind due to all the travela nd just not enough ime to collect it all. We've had some posts dissapear so I don't know if that is recoverable or not, but I'm ALL FOR THE IDEA!!!

You can find all sorts of info for small and big block Chebby's, but nothing about the venerable AMC motors. Go for it and then convince MC to get it published!!!!! Then maybe he'll send me the info I need to build the slicks for him to have put in the Off Road mags and pass out at AMC events!!!

'Rat

Bulltear Ad