Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
10-29-2006, 09:08 AM
:t: :t: :t: :t:

jeepsr4ever
10-29-2006, 11:55 AM
Pat I just called..!! Congrats on adding 110 more cubes and 2 more cylinders!! I will be welding today on some parts that need to get out monday morning so dont call me as I wont be answering any shop phones. Sunday work is getting tiresome :sa:

SOUNDED AWESOME..!!!

The first call was like a comedy routine though :?:

fuzz401
10-29-2006, 02:35 PM
I heard it too :t: :t:

Mudrat
10-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Need to record it for psoterity :wink:

BUT, I'm having the same problem as others ... zero oil pressure :shock: I spun the oil pump for about 5 minutes (with my nifty Bulltear rig :wink: ) just to be sure the lines would deliver oil since it's been sitting so long. There's oil forward, but no reading.
Then I wound up having to fix a fuel issue on the daughters YJ so I haven't pulled the valve covers. I need to drop in a mechanical guage. But I don't like plumbing pressurized oil under the dash :roll:

Mudrat
10-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Bad gauge :(: Picked up a set of mechanicals today and plumbed the oil pressure gauge and get 65 Lbs at hi idle :t:

Takes a lot off my mind after all the time and work I've put into this thing. Now for a drive shaft to get it out of the shop to burn off the header paint and break in the cam :?

fuzz401
10-31-2006, 05:36 AM
Takes a lot off my mind after all the time and work I've put into this thing. Now for a drive shaft to get it out of the shop to burn off the header paint and break in the cam

and tires :t:

Bulltear Ad