PDA

View Full Version : Order Update?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

scott
02-01-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm at a loss as to what else I can do, so I thought I would post a message here and hope someone reads it.

I ordered parts and paid in full via Paypal over 2 weeks ago, but I have not received any parts, nor any updates regarding my order. The order page states "processing", but has not changed from the day I ordered. I have called and received no answer, left a message, and emailed but received no response.

My rig has been at the shop since I ordered the parts and it's taking up a lift. Since the engine is apart, the shop owner can't simply roll it outside. The shop is losing money since they can't use that lift, and the owner is riding me about the parts.

What do I need to do to get an update on my parts?

jeepsr4ever
02-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Scott your order ships today however on the Ni timing covers we sell so many they are hard to keep in stock and sometimes need a lead time of up to 2 weeks. I think this was in the description of the part in the E-store. I will check on it.

jeepsr4ever
02-01-2007, 09:34 AM
No it was updated after we printed a free set of HRC gears will ship with each cover. We will have to update our description. At any rate Scott we just got a new batch of Ni plated covers in yesterday so it went out if you have any further questions on this or any wuestions when you recieve the part please call 651-257-7917

scott
02-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Scott your order ships today however on the Ni timing covers we sell so many they are hard to keep in stock and sometimes need a lead time of up to 2 weeks. I think this was in the description of the part in the E-store. I will check on it.

Awesome, thanks much for the response. :t: I'll call the shop and let him know it's on the way.

There's no mention of shipping time on the description, but I thought it might need some time to be made. Maybe a quick note added to the description will help impatient people like me. :?:

jeepsr4ever
02-01-2007, 10:33 AM
No problem yes we get over nighters and impatient people all the time we are trying to keep more in stock but these items sell fast!

Bulltear Ad