PDA

View Full Version : One heck of a snowboarder!!!!

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
04-06-2007, 04:58 PM
If you ski or snowboard you will appreciate this--amazing!!! unbelievable!!!

http://www.glumbert.com/media/descent

Soylent_Green
04-06-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm supprised you couldn't hear the clank clank clank of his solid brass balls clanging together on the way down!

rollen dean montoya
04-06-2007, 06:33 PM
that is a way sick run dude :lo1l: :lo1l: :lo1l: :lo1l: :lo1l:
i wonder if he is related to chuck yeager? his balls are clankin just like yeagers. :lo1l: :lo1l: :lo1l: :lo1l:

Penguin
04-09-2007, 02:23 PM
I think that was from a Warren Miller film.
That guy is very good. The funny thing is that the people that were talking about him, were also very good. If you didn't recognize Shawn White, Shawn Farmer, I cant remember the other dues name, but he is also one of the backhill greats. The chick, can't remember her name either(I think Hattie) but she is also good. If I remember right this was her first backhill experience.

Lifted79CJ7
04-09-2007, 02:40 PM
I'm supprised you couldn't hear the clank clank clank of his solid brass balls clanging together on the way down!

HA HA HA!!!! Classic. =D>

jeepsr4ever
04-09-2007, 05:34 PM
:shock:

rollen dean montoya
04-09-2007, 06:44 PM
whats the matter? too sick of a run for ya MC 8)

Mudrat
04-09-2007, 06:47 PM
MC would try and figure out a way to put Jeffs blown 401 on it for a faster decent!!!!

jeepsr4ever
04-09-2007, 09:18 PM
whats the matter? too sick of a run for ya MC 8)

Well it reminds me of a time a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away when I was trying to show off to my little brothers and jumped on a snowboard 20 feet high only to wipe out #-o

rollen dean montoya
04-09-2007, 10:27 PM
and your point is?

jeepsr4ever
04-10-2007, 07:28 AM
Makes me sick

Goose
04-10-2007, 09:38 AM
You know it seems to me that in order to do what that guy did, Someone somewhere had to look at that vertical steep ass mountain and go "DUDE I could so survive that!!" which lends to my belief that there are drugs out there that I have never tried.. cause I don't think I have ever been under the influence enough to even think that was possible. (nor suicidal enough to try.)

It also occurs to me that when they found the "Iceman" in the ALPS frozen since prehistoric times..the question they asked most was "what was he doing up here anyway??" I'm thinking that he was a prehistoric "extreme sports nut"

Mudrat
04-10-2007, 06:07 PM
You know it seems to me that in order to do what that guy did, Someone somewhere had to look at that vertical steep ass mountain and go "DUDE I could so survive that!!" which lends to my belief that there are drugs out there that I have never tried.. cause I don't think I have ever been under the influence enough to even think that was possible. (nor suicidal enough to try.)

It also occurs to me that when they found the "Iceman" in the ALPS frozen since prehistoric times..the question they asked most was "what was he doing up here anyway??" I'm thinking that he was a prehistoric "extreme sports nut"

Goose, you never cease to amuse me!!!! Took me a few minutes to quit laughing <LOL> :!: :t:

rollen dean montoya
04-10-2007, 06:42 PM
hey rat , leave goose alone 8) he stated the obvious. dude
has got some really kick ass drugs, extremely solid brass balls,
and probably smoked a major league bong :hathat28: with the iceman before he banzaied :hathat38: down the hill :lo1l:

Bulltear Ad