PDA

View Full Version : Various off-road parts for us Jeep guys.

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

fifesjeep
04-12-2007, 10:24 PM
What about some off-road set-ups/goods etc... 3-link systems, 4-link systems etc... Clevises... shock mounts... traction bars... Bolt-on cage products... Extreme bumpers, winch plates etc?
I'm not sure how many will respond but if prices are decent (Which most prices here are far better than most)... then I would think that there would be a decent $ or $$... But then again who knows!?

Goose
04-12-2007, 10:43 PM
I just wish that some of the bumpers and tire carriers werent so expensive.. 600 to 800 dollars is a bit steep.

Blown7
04-13-2007, 02:51 AM
What about some off-road set-ups/goods etc... 3-link systems, 4-link systems etc... Clevises... shock mounts... traction bars... Bolt-on cage products... Extreme bumpers, winch plates etc?
I'm not sure how many will respond but if prices are decent (Which most prices here are far better than most)... then I would think that there would be a decent $ or $$... But then again who knows!?

I think you've been around the Pirate site enough to know all 3 and 4 link systems are pretty much all custom designed for the needs of the particular rig. Pretty much Bluetorch or Polyperformance has all you'd need. I've seen your metalworking skills enough to know you'd have no problem building your own mounts and links, hell if an old grumpy dummy like me can do it. You with your youth and skill should do it better :t:

Jeff

fifesjeep
04-13-2007, 01:21 PM

I think you've been around the Pirate site enough to know all 3 and 4 link systems are pretty much all custom designed for the needs of the particular rig. Pretty much Bluetorch or Polyperformance has all you'd need. I've seen your metalworking skills enough to know you'd have no problem building your own mounts and links, hell if an old grumpy dummy like me can do it. You with your youth and skill should do it better :t:

Jeff
Thanks for the kind words... But, when I get back home to Va my "Home time" will be at a minimal.. Due to me being out at sea "a lot"... I do realize that the links are mostly custom.. but on the shelf and ready to buy kits that are priced at a "Steal" would be great... Maybe a little adjustments herr and there might be needed but... what doesn't need tweaks... :?
As for the 4 link that I'll be building when I get back... I'll most likely use 1/2" thick-walled tubing... This way when I slam it on the rocks not much harm will be done... Hopefully!!! :lo1l: Bumpers are expensive and I'm sure that if Bulltear produced a decent number that they would sell like wild fire and be of better quality and at a better price then everybody else...
I know this is wishful thinking on my part... But, I'm hooked with bulltear products... I always tell my buddies to check it out first.. :lo1l:

Bulltear Ad