PDA

View Full Version : Why I don't like the media

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Soylent_Green
05-01-2007, 01:11 AM
I had to dig to find this story, You'd think that this would be front page, evening news kinda stuff!!!!!

""The al-Qaeda leader who is thought to have devised the plan for the July 7 suicide bombings in London and an array of terrorist plots against Britain has been captured by the Americans.

Abd al-Hadi al-Iraqi, a former major in Saddam Hussein’s army, was apprehended as he tried to enter Iraq from Iran and was transferred this week to the “high-value detainee programme” at Guantanamo Bay.

“Abd al-Hadi was trying to return to his native country, Iraq, to manage al-Qaeda's affairs and possibly focus on operations outside Iraq against Western targets,” Mr Whitman said.

Sources said last night that few figures had been more important at the centre of the revived al-Qaeda. Abd al-Hadi is credited with forming its alliance with the insurgency in Iraq.

US officials said he was associated with leaders of other extremist groups allied with al-Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan, including the Taleban

He said Abd al-Hadi had been an important figure in developing al-Qaeda’s strategy in the insurgencies in Iraq and Afghanistan and also helped to redirect its terrorist strategy in Europe.""

:sa: Proud of our troops getting the job done.

:(: Angry at those who twist the truth for political gains.

Goose
05-01-2007, 08:02 AM
:sa: :sa: :sa:

rollen dean montoya
05-01-2007, 03:15 PM
right on :lo1l: :lo1l: :lo1l: :lo1l:

Mudrat
05-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Urrragh! (Marine)
HoYaaa! (Army)
Dude, that is sooo cool (Air Force)
Right-on!! (Navy)
flipping (censored)'m all, let God sort them out (Warriors!)

Just toss it in the same glass, and a rock (Jack Daniels)

x2 Just toss it in the same glass, and a rock (Mudrat) :wink:

:t: :sa:

redneckjeeper
05-12-2007, 07:41 PM
The media will only publish what our military men and women do that is bad, just to make it sound as if they dont know what they are doing and also to make the war sound really bad. But they never show the good things that the same men and women are doing. The media should not be allowed to be over there and sticking their nose into things that do not belong to them. They are just as bad as the photogaphers out in Holloywodd.. Just my .02 cents worth..

Goose
05-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Well Isn't it amazing that our military has to jump through hoops to get the media to pay any attention and Al-Queda posts on one website that they captured American Soldiers and bang that shit is everywhere..

And the second question..Why is it bad for our troops to kill bad guys? every single report is "have not verified if they were enemy combatants or INNOCENT CIVILIANS... bullshit.

Yet the bad guys manage to kil one of our guys with some Chicken shit IED and thats front page news.

Sorry didnt mean to hi-jack but I saw that this morning on the news..

Mudrat
05-14-2007, 05:01 PM
No problem Goose - the thread is "Why I don't like the media" and can be moved to, "Why I don't like congress" 8)
Both are liberal American hating groups!!!! :(:

Goose
05-15-2007, 08:01 AM
Yep, low life, no account, ring necked, knuckle draggin, stump trained, snot nosed, good fer nuthin, prissy assed, whiny sniveling, hairy nosed, syphlatic wombats. that pretty much sums it up..

(Isn't it amazing..In business, in the media, in the military, doesnt matter.. the idiots who don't have a freekin clue somehow end up running the show. then after they botch it those who can, do ..) :sa:

Mudrat
05-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Yep, low life, no account, ring necked, knuckle draggin, stump trained, snot nosed, good fer nuthin, prissy assed, whiny sniveling, hairy nosed, syphlatic wombats. that pretty much sums it up..
Well at least your not 'stump broke' (I hope :t:) 8)
But, being 'out there' you maybe .... well never mind :shock: :?

rollen dean montoya
05-15-2007, 08:06 PM
is it legal to run over liberal pieces of sh*t?

Soylent_Green
05-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Naw, that bill died in congress. #-o

rollen dean montoya
05-15-2007, 11:46 PM
DAMN :(: :(: :(: :(: :(:

Bulltear Ad