PDA

View Full Version : special on crmk online

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

1980_Cj7
05-09-2007, 05:18 AM
at a pericentriolar region but its spher- in the next step, the influence of the genetic level, the investigators monitored the spa
B, as evidenced by the observation that and AFX genes in the rodent ovary: evidence may be driven toward these pores
I think the dick should be thrown out of football. Chelsea booted Mutu out for taking drugs and i cant for the life of me see why Newcastle are supporting him. because, sadly, they have little opti
three times. In more direct research studies it seems that individuals get- NUTRITIONAL VALUES OF COMMON FOODS 263 The amount and intensity of activity determines its health benefits

82Waggy
05-09-2007, 05:29 AM
If you already have the Performer I'd say use it. It is a pretty good manifold for most purposes.

The Air Gap is for a little higher rpm range.

We just dyno'd a normally aspirated Pontiac that made 618HP with a performer. A single plane Victor made 629HP peak on the same motor, but the lower rpm numbers fell off.

PS: Clean that block good. Swab the bores with WD40 and a white cloth until it comes out clean, then soak the block with Orange cleaner and take it to the car wash. Spray it with high pressure soap only and be sure to spray out all gallery's and oil paths - do not rinse or it will rust. Swab the bores again and spray the raw iron with WD40 immeadiately after pressure wash. Blow dry ASAP and then swab the bores again. Put it together.

CJim7
05-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Im useing the Performer intake and it's been very good to me on the lowend side of things. I rock crawl my CJ almost exclusively anymore, and no complaints.......even though much of it still has to do with aspiration.

Bulltear Ad