PDA

View Full Version : Strongest beer?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
06-22-2007, 09:02 AM
A Bottle of Sam Adams Utopias has been packaged in a unique, collectible copper-finished brew kettle decanter reminiscent of the brew kettles used by brewmasters for hundreds of years. You are about to experience the strongest beer ever brewed. With an alcohol content of 25% by volume, we've broken our own record set by Sam Adams Utopias MMII in 2002. Beer enthusiasts have never enjoyed a beer like Sam Adams Utopias. When served at room temperature in a two-ounce serving, Sam Adams Utopias is an ideal after-dinner drink. Pour it into a wine glass or brandy snifter. Drinkers have long been familiar with light beers. I wanted to show them the opposite end of the beer spectrum. A beer that is strong, rich and dark. Some would say, the ultimate beer. A beer without carbonation, one to be savored slowly. We started by using some of the world's finest ingredients, including all four types of Noble hops, which give the beer its earthy, herbal taste. The hops also add a spicy note. Carmel, Vienna, Moravian and Bavarian smoked malts add a rich amber color.

$199 a bottle :shock:

http://www.beerliquors.com/images/beer/samueladamsutopia.jpg

BREK
06-22-2007, 09:14 AM
$199 a bottle HOLY CRAP just imagine how many bottles of icehole you could buy for that :razz: :razz:

jeepsr4ever
06-22-2007, 09:27 AM
$199 a bottle HOLY CRAP just imagine how many bottles of icehole you could buy for that :razz: :razz:

:t: Brek I like your thinking

Goose
06-22-2007, 12:38 PM
alas my friends.. you should stock up on beer now before it gets too expensive to buy.. The yuppies are moving in..

Dont believe me?? 10 years ago you could buy a harley from a dealer brand new.. for$2000 dollars.. (cause harleys were seen as only being ridden by smelly refugees from the county jail) now that they are socially acceptable and ridden by your dentist in his 800 dollar leathers, you cant buy one for 18000 dollars..(and try to find a used one..) Pssst real bikers didnt't have a lot of money..yuppies do..

Goose
06-22-2007, 12:40 PM
ok sorry, calm down.. No suicides please.. I was only kidding really.. :roll:

No really..

BREK
06-22-2007, 01:01 PM

No really..

I'm jealous the voices are talking to youuu :mrgreen:

jeepsr4ever
06-22-2007, 02:54 PM

No really..

Geez thanks for saying you were kidding!!

rollen dean montoya
06-22-2007, 02:58 PM
$199 a bottle :shock: for 199 bucks i can think of better ways of getting hammered like lots of 151 and cokes :razz: :occasion5:

tufcj
06-22-2007, 04:12 PM
You're going to have to spend a lot more than $199 now. I heard the last batch they did has sold out.

Did you read that it's NON CARBONATED, and best served at room temp. BLEH!!! :deathlyobsessed:

There's one on ebay right now with a $499 "buy it now".

Bob
tufcj

jeepsr4ever
06-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Yes it doesnt sound that good...maybe like a beer liquer :?:

Mudrat
06-24-2007, 06:39 AM

No really..
Yeah he is kidding, lots of them out there and I got mine for under 7-Large. A two-tone, 04 Anniversary Edition with the large tank (4.5 gal), chrome and saddle bags :wink:

Now, a new 07 Ultra Classic in Cutom Red Metallic, with ALL the bells & whistles (including the full fairing, 2 'glove' boxes, gas ride suspension, saddle bags and a 2 helmet set-up with intercom so your back seater can tell you which MP3 to play in the BOSE system) is about 23 Large here in FL :idea:

'Rat

Bulltear Ad