PDA

View Full Version : Combine a cuban and crown on the rocks ... you get odd ideas

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Dusty
06-23-2007, 11:33 PM
:t: :t: :t: :razz:
401 shinney emblems for the outsides of our jeeps. remember the old V8 emblem from the 71-75 cj 5's and comandos have the V and the flag colloered thingy sand then a 401 raised in the middle. little bling bling for the cj

You know what chaps my pattootie too is the power steering bracket. #1. I used to hog em out to get alittle more travel As well #2 i usually hog out the lower half and then get a GM 1976-79 pickup with hydraboost PS pump with two return lines for the jeeps that i do with hydraulic asist brakes in place of the Vaccum. what about modifying the old brakets to clear a specific GM pump and dual return line setup OR Make a new one for us

Oh yeah make some crome license plate frames that same something crazy like "Still powered by AMC" "You were just pased by An AMC 401" "AMC looking for Gas station" "AMC 401 a better idea" "AMC 401 still beating bowties"

Steal the jeep thing sticker, make a sticker that says "its an AMC thing you wouldnt understand"

Hey when are you going to send me a bulltear sticker to slap on my jeeps AZZ. you were making some three years ago i have yet to see one..... 8)

:idea: Added poll

Mudrat
06-24-2007, 06:43 AM
We had a sticker contest a few years ago (03 or 04?) but nobody really wanted to play (can't find the thread now). And Tigger (TAP Off-Road in WA State) was going to come up with a Bulltear and TAP sticker, but I don't think that went anywhere either.

Dusty
06-24-2007, 09:06 AM
yeah mc kept telling me he was going to throw a sticker into the box with my edel fuel injection but it never made it...... since then i agree the sticker thing has fadded. still had to get him riled up though

FuzzFace2
06-24-2007, 04:12 PM
:t: :t: :t: :razz: Steal the jeep thing sticker, make a sticker that says "its an AMC thing you wouldnt understand" 8)I like the sticker thing would look good on my drag car too :lo1l:
Dave ----

Lifted79CJ7
06-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Somewhere I have a sheet of the CharterMember stickers that I can't find...

BREK
06-26-2007, 08:27 AM
Somewhere I have a sheet of the CharterMember stickers that I can't find...

If ya find them I would like 1.

Dusty
07-26-2007, 05:03 PM
You know i just realized my poll never poped up..... i went back in a tried ot edit and i must have missed that one.... :razz:

Goose
07-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Speaking of decals, You know Mudrat.. we let that whole Retrosexual "Deal with it " thing die.. that was some quality posts and sticker ideas..

Bulltear Ad