Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

hugh
06-29-2007, 07:23 AM
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/cover121406.htm

CJim7
06-29-2007, 04:29 PM
WTF is that....some sort of conspiracy theory?!? :-|
Oh wait....."canada free press" :roll: that explains a lot.

I highly doubt the United States is going to "liquidate" itself to become a single country with Canada and Mexico (NAU or whatever the hell)
If you want to see a civil war start, with well armed american civilians kicking canadian and mexican ass, then maybe. I know i wont give up MY values to accomodate a "blending" of 3 countries and ultimately giving up the freedoms i (and many others) fought for. And you can bet that's what would be exptected: A liquidation of freedoms to go with the blending and erasure of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. They can kiss my ass....if they can get within 300 yards that is :leftfighter7:

Mudrat
06-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Unfortunately, this I DON'T doubt:
"The billions of dollars China has invested in the flagging American economy will be worthless."

But, in taking control of North America I do. Go back in histroy about takeovers ... However, there are too many of us rednecks left (rightnow) to let the Yankees sell us down the Yangtse river any time soon :? (it's our kids I'm worried about, XBox, Wii, etc....)

But I have to tell ya, I have invested in some Chinese markets that have returned some great (outstanding?) results :oops:

But my guns & ammo are still MINE to defend the US of A :lo1l: :t: :!: "Till death do us part"

Bulltear Ad