PDA

View Full Version : Goose's home for wayward 4x4's

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Goose
10-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Well It has started.. once you have enough 4x4 iron in your drive way to reach critical mass, it sets up a diabolical magnethetrodynamic field.. and begins to pull other 4x4's in from all points of the globe.. One of the guys at work has been restoring a 1977 Scout II for 15 years or so.. and after an engine overhaul and a bunch of other stuff (all of which he paid a shop to do) the master cylinder went pop and spooked him then the shop that has absorbed thousands from him.. told him it would cost 800 dollars for a MC "Cause well ya know it's old and parts are hard to find"

So guess who he gave it to?? (you have to imagine me doing the happy snoopy dance) :!:

Ok right now you also have to imagine .. How am I going to explain yet another "jeep like lump" in the drive, and the answer?? Beats me but I'm working on it..
That brings the total to 5.. cj5 tj xj J-10 and now the cornbinder..no wonder I spen all my time keeping them running.

Mudrat
10-19-2007, 06:01 PM
:t: :t:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/lvgood/Smileys/minigunbig.gif
No reason, thought the smilie was cool :mrgreen:

jeepsr4ever
10-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Wow 800 for a master cylinder! Their are alot of places online to get those. So are you saying you got a Scout to play with now? I know a guy who makes aluminum performance intakes for scout 345 and 392 motors...might be worth looking into to get that heavy weight mooving!

Goose
10-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Rat Dillon Aero needs to see that smilie!! thats cool with a minigun!

And yea I got a Scout to play with.. (Like I need another frickin project) but Hey you know how it is .. This thing is clean and well taken care of.. and since I cant stand to see a vintage piece go to seed I will fix the brakes and find someone who is a scout fan..(I like them but with 4 jeeps I am commited to the brand.. maybe I can trade the CJ5 and the scout for a gremlin!! then I can have a racer again.) :!:

Mudrat
10-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Rat Dillon Aero needs to see that smilie!! thats cool with a minigun!
Got it from a guy on the FL board :t:

Bulltear Ad