PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - 80's J-20 T-18/208, 31-spline (like Ford)

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

PavementPounder
10-24-2007, 09:41 PM
-T-18 with bell & adapter. 31-spline output. The output shaft is very long and reaches through the Texas-to-NP adapter to the transfer case. Looks like Ford 31-spline transfer cases (like 205's?) can also attach to this. $100

-NP-208J, fixed yoke outputs. 31-spline, normal NP bolt-pattern. $100

Available immediately. All the parts have been pulled from the frame and separated. I believe I still have the trans-to-bell spacer, but it may have a crack in it. They will need to be gone through and cleaned up. A couple casefulls of lube run through them may do it, or it may not. I really can't speak to the mechanical condition in an educated manner, but they shift and "function". All forms of PayPal accepted. Can ship wherever via my FedEx account at your expense.

SOLD.

tufcj
10-25-2007, 07:15 AM
If you were a little closer, I'd be all over the T-18.

Bob
tufcj

PavementPounder
10-25-2007, 07:36 AM
You're not that far. I was in Schaumburg last week. I could probably meet you in western Michigan near the border if you come the rest of the way. Only thing is that this T-18 is not CJ-compatible. Wrong input shaft and output shaft.

tufcj
10-26-2007, 04:19 PM
I know the shafts aren't compatible, but I have a source for the CJ inputs. Takes me only about 3-4 hours to clean and rebuild one into a CJ compatible box.

I'm pretty booked right now, If you are in the area soon, PM me, I'll give you the $100 plus a little for transport.

Bob
tufcj

PavementPounder
10-26-2007, 05:18 PM
I know the shafts aren't compatible, but I have a source for the CJ inputs. Takes me only about 3-4 hours to clean and rebuild one into a CJ compatible box.

I'm pretty booked right now, If you are in the area soon, PM me, I'll give you the $100 plus a little for transport.

Bob
tufcj

Its not just the input. Its the output, too. It doesn't have a bull gear, it has a 31-spline male output shaft. Just want to make sure you're aware of that.

I should really take a picture of it now that they are separated.

PavementPounder
04-18-2008, 11:07 AM
SOLD.

Bulltear Ad