PDA

View Full Version : Post subject: How many times must it be said?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
12-08-2007, 05:14 PM
This is a very sobering answer to a question asked of Newt Gingrich.

This has nothing to do with either being Republican or Democrat.

Please watch it (http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/08/gingrich/index.html#cnnSTCVideo)

Everyone in the USA needs to view this! And if you don't think he's right, burry your head in the sand another decade and see who gets a piece of your butt!

AMX69PHATTY
12-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Watched it.
To me it sounds about as factual, direct, and correct as can be possible.
I fail to understand the reasoning behind any other perspective.
Not to say I refuse to listen to others, but think it difficult to be swayed.

Goose
12-09-2007, 07:06 PM
I am always amazed when I hear how clearly he speaks.. And how few will listen, He is absolutely correct.. we have our heads in the sand.

jharlan68
12-24-2007, 09:40 PM
It amazes me how much like the Roman empire of so many centuries ago we are. Despite their military power and vast lands, it was ultimately political instability that became their demise. Newt is right and has a message that all should hear. We should drop the politically correct crap and realize that we are a nation in crisis militarily, politically, and morally. My prayers go out to those who defend our country and our freedoms and the families who have lost the ones they love in our defense. May God continue to bless America, if He can.

fifesjeep
12-25-2007, 11:29 AM
I loved it... there isn't anything sweeter than when the truth is being said... But, it seems that now-a-days everybody is conditioned to hide from and or deny the truth 111!!! We're a society of lost ways and values... Greed fueled the fire and now we are in serious jeapardy of falling on our faces and being burned because nobody wants to step to the side and break the cycle... Newt is too real for most people to handle and I'm sure the public or at-least the Political Nazis will chew him up and leave him to be stoned... To bad too, He has my vote after that speech. :sa: And I do believe that we are just like the Romans, only of modern time... "F" the politcal bull$h!t and lets get down to the grit, where the hands are callused the nails are dirty and the clothes are oil stained... That's where we'll find the real word/world. WE all know that nothing is going to change unless something durastically changes that has a world impact... It's sad to say but that's how the world is now... And it all can be avoided if one person would stand-up and make people realize that it doesn't have to be like that... there's other means/ways... The last man to do that was JFK!!! and look where that got him... We're a society formed/created from the lowest of low... (History). All of the liars, thieves, misfits, conspirators, rapists, molestors etc... Without stern law/government and a sound/properly working system we're no better than the worst prison...
THIS IS MY STAND POINT...
Lets Shut our Borders... and focus on the USA and the USA ONLY! Nothing comes in without Taxation!!!!... =D> Lets make everybody who's flooding our market(s) with junk have to pay us premium dollar :? ... If they're getting rich off of us then we should be able to get rich off of them... :? It'll balance itself out or they'll collapse and we'll still have our own market to provide stability, 8) either way it's a fail safe for the U.S. :!: Lets bring our jobs back to the US... :? Closing the Borders and taxing the imports will help reduce many issues that we have... and probably help cut the national deficit by a good margin... :shock: Bringing the jobs back will reduce the unemployment rate durastically... =D> . it'll bring life back to our old hard working communities that have been borded up and forgotten... #-o We can do so many things to help ourselves but yet we choose to do nothing but line the pockets of the rich with the poors money and blood... :smile: It's truly sad times when tangible assests takes presidence over human life and existance... :(: and to that I say "F" the world of POLITCAL CORRECTNESS, corruption, deceit, lies and conspiracies... :explosivesmile:
Lets stop farming out our work/labor... and lets start building the New American Nation.
Ahhhh, now I feel a little better... I need a beer!

jharlan68
12-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Dang, Fife, I think I know who I'm gonna write in for the '08 Election. Think there's enough Jeep owners to start our own political part?

dbesade
12-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Dang, Fife, I think I know who I'm gonna write in for the '08 Election. Think there's enough Jeep owners to start our own political part?

The AMC Party

with L6 and V8 Subgroups..

:?:

-Dave

fifesjeep
12-26-2007, 03:24 PM
I just email Newts org. and added more of my view points... I'm sort of curious to see if I'll get any response (doubtful) but if I do that would be kick-"arse" :!:

Bulltear Ad