PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

dbesade
12-10-2007, 06:03 AM
Female between the ages of 21 - 25, slender with bronze legs.. married okay..

Looking to spend around $250.. this is a christmas present :mrgreen:

tufcj
12-10-2007, 07:59 AM
If you find more than one, send one to me too. :lo1l:

Bob
tufcj

Goose
12-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Low Miles , Lubed regularly??

ironman_gq
12-10-2007, 12:51 PM
That would be ideal but Its gettin hard to find them in that condition these days. :smile:

jeepsr4ever
12-10-2007, 02:48 PM
I got one...well maybe close :idea: :?:

ironman_gq
12-10-2007, 05:02 PM
you are a lucky man!!! :sa:

dbesade
12-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Low Miles , Lubed regularly??

Preferably of course

looking for a model like this but with less milage:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1014/1111605246_f4b70a1dd0.jpg

fifesjeep
12-11-2007, 05:55 PM
:shock: humnahumnahumnahumna I'll be back in a minute :? The Navy has tought me a lot... Something that looks that good on top definitely doesn't look that good below... I'd have to say "Chewed Dried Beef Curtains" So sad! :idea:

BREK
12-12-2007, 11:46 AM
I'd have to say "Chewed Dried Beef Curtains"

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Goose
12-13-2007, 12:28 AM
Hmmm judging from the "body work" I would say that is an early model silicon injected blower model..I would expect along with the typical high maintenance issues, you might find a leaking rear end (usually caused by someone not using a stick shift correctly) the exterior looks like it could be heavily sun damaged and probably a lot of wind noise caused by the cavernous empty space above and most weatherstripping being shot and the poor fit of the worn "curtains"

While these can be rehabilitated it usually requires a HUGE TOOL investment and just throwing money at it until it feels better..
:sa:

Having said all that, these "Modified" models can be a lot of fun for a quick spin around the block, It is only problematic when one tries to keep up with the maintenance . :mrgreen:

Goose
12-13-2007, 12:28 AM
Hmmm judging from the "body work" I would say that is an early model silicon injected blower model..I would expect along with the typical high maintenance issues, you might find a leaking rear end (usually caused by someone not using a stick shift correctly) the exterior looks like it could be heavily sun damaged and probably a lot of wind noise caused by the cavernous empty space above and most weatherstripping being shot and the poor fit of the worn "curtains"

While these can be rehabilitated it usually requires a HUGE TOOL investment and just throwing money at it until it feels better..

Having said all that, these "Modified" models can be a lot of fun for a quick spin around the block, It is only problematic when one tries to keep up with the maintenance . :mrgreen:

Goose
12-13-2007, 12:29 AM

Goose
12-13-2007, 12:30 AM

Goose
12-13-2007, 12:32 AM
well I have no idea why this is here 3 times.. it was funny but not that funny.. sorry

Bulltear Ad