PDA

View Full Version : I need help with this fourm!

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

JeepsAndGuns
02-02-2008, 10:03 PM
I am haveing a verry annoying problem with this fourm. I am un able to post replys to topics.

I posted a topic in the engines section a few days ago. When I typed it all in and clicked submit, it brought up the preview. At first I thought I had just hit the wrong button by mistake. I clicked submit agan and it entered the topic. The next day I tried to post a reply. I typed in my message and clicked submit, it brought up the preview. I clicked submit agan and it same thing, preview. No matter how many times I click submit, all the fourm will do is bring up the "preview" it will not enter my message. I even tried clicking the preview button thinking they got switched. Still no luck.
I waited a day and tried agan. Still same problem. I thought I would try to post another topic. I went to the test fourm and made a post. First time I clicked submit it brings up the preview. I click it a 2nd time and it enters it. I then try to post a reply and I get the same glitch as before. I waited a for a while (mabey another day, cant remember) and came back to it and tried to post a reply. It enters it this time. So I think its fixed and go to my post in engines. Back to where I started. Only preview, no posting.

I dont know whats wrong? Anyone else haveing any problems, or have any suggestions on anything I could do? Hopefully this post works. But if you dont see any replies by me, it means I have still not fixed my problem.
:(:

tufcj
02-03-2008, 07:53 AM
Got the admins looking at it.

Bob
tufcj

rollen dean montoya
02-04-2008, 09:04 PM
i have this happen once in a while its fustrating #-o

Bulltear Ad