PDA

View Full Version : twin stick

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

ironman_gq
04-07-2008, 01:17 AM
anybody have any experience with the dana 20 twin stick kit made by J.B. custom fab? they sell for $100 and seem to be good quality. Im about to rebuild my case and was thinking it would be a good time to do a twin stick kit

tufcj
04-07-2008, 06:11 AM
I don't know about the J.B. set, but the twin stick is definitely worth it. While the case is apart is definitely the time to install it.

I have a twin stick on my 300, I do a LOT of my trail riding in 2-LO, makes it a lot easier to steer (and easier on the driveline) when the trail doesn't require 4WD, then it's just a quick click if I need it.

Bob
tufcj

northplainsdrifter
04-08-2008, 03:47 PM
anybody have any experience with the dana 20 twin stick kit made by J.B. custom fab? they sell for $100 and seem to be good quality. Im about to rebuild my case and was thinking it would be a good time to do a twin stick kit

Let us know how this comes out. Installation and how it works, I've been wondering about this too.

ironman_gq
04-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Im thinking I might. I seem to remember hearing the name somewhere and they seem to make nice parts.

Mr.CJ-7
04-10-2008, 09:44 AM
I have there twin stick on my dana 300 and I am very impressed with it. There kit does not have all of the linkage so you don't have to take all the time to adjust it. All you do is slide a small piece of metal tube over your shift rail and put a bolt through it then the shifter slides over a bolt they have welded on the side of the sleeve.

ironman_gq
04-20-2008, 10:17 PM
just put the kit on. I left the shift pills in because I have some other people who like to "borrow" my jeep without asking and I rather not have them cross shift it and blow everything up. I ended up with the wrong linkages because they told me I needed the long kit when I need the short but I was able to modify it to work. Overall the kit is very nice and simple. It would have taken less time to put the kit on then it did to take the stock shifter off. It came with a shifter boot too :t: . and you cant beat the price at $99 :lo1l: .

Bulltear Ad