PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out garage

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

ed455
07-26-2008, 11:35 AM
Cleaning out garage and trying to scrounge up money for headers.

Following items for sale VERY MUCH PREFER PAYPAL.

Set of Speedpro Hardened pushrods. 7.900 (+.100" AMC) length, hardened, ball end. These ARE NOT high dollar one piece pushrods but they are fine for stock to moderate hydraulic camshafts. Unused (too short for my application) $20 to your door. (I paid $39 with shipping)

Set of KMJ Performance pushrods - 7.944 (+.150" AMC) length, hardened, ball end. These ARE NOT high dollar one piece pushrods but they are fine for stock to moderate hydraulic camshafts. Unused (also too short for my application) $20 to your door. (I paid $39 with shipping)

Set of 7/16" Rocker studs from Race Parts Direct, NOT ARP, but are good quality. These are the standard SBC length. Unused (too short for my application with +.150 Chevy 2.05 valves). These are the ones you want for adjustable rocker conversion. $20 to your door. (I paid $31 with shipping)

AMC 20 Posi differential. This is the one for the torque tube rear end. Good, low mileage (27K) quiet unit. $50+shipping (pretty heavy)

199-258-4.0L Mopar Performance Cam AND lifters. New in the box. Part #4529230ab. This is out of stock around the country, and may be discontinued. $125 to your door.
see at http://www.mopartsracing.com/parts/ram.html
- SOLD

Hurst shifter balls new with minor shelf wear.

3 spd. white (qty 1) - $5 shipped
3 spd. black (qty 1) - SOLD
5 spd. black (qty 1) - SOLD
5 spd. white (qty 1) - SOLD
QuarterStick white - $5 shipped

Aluminum 4 bolt hole AMC V8 crank pulley. 4.5" in diameter. Could use a polish if you care about such things. - $30 to you door. SOLD

email is ebinnix@yahoo.com

Bulltear Ad