PDA

View Full Version : for you AMC crawler boys

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Baxter
11-11-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm parting out my buggy and have a ton of stuff to go for good price. I have a 360 bored .030 over,balanced,line honed,and decked,heads where completely gone through and everything replaced,edelbrock performer cam and intake,MSD distributer,blaster2 coil and 6al box,headers and a $2000.00 technocarb electronic offroad propane injection system with (3)43.5pound bottles.This motor is complete ready to run all but a power stearing pump.Along with that is my spare 360 with an edelbrock intake on it as well.Two AMC cased TH400 trannys,one on the engine has one season on rebuild with a cheetah reverse valve body and TCI convertrer.Also going with the good motor is a flwheel balanced to the bottomend in case you go to a stick,the flex plate is also balanced to the same engine.There has been tons of money thrown into this set up.I'm currently starting a single seat comp. buggy and will be leaving the Jeep seen :smile: .For now everything is listed together but may seperate at a later date.I'll try to get pictures of it as soon as it's stripped out.I'm asking $2500.00 for all of it.I had $4000.00 in the engine alone.I'm sure I left somthing out so fell free to ask any questions.

Baxter
11-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Spare motor and good tranny is gone.Anyone interested in the good motor, ignition, or propane set up. .P.M. any offers, going on ebay next week.The buggy is basically all spoken for besides this stuff. I have a tranny that I'll sell cheap if anyone needs one.

neptco19
11-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Pm me your bottom dollar on the propane set up minus the tanks (to save on shipping)

Baxter
01-06-2009, 02:08 AM
I have sold everything but the propane injection system.Is anyone interested in this setup.If you have any question feel free to call at 419-953-8509.Thanks Baxter

Bulltear Ad