PDA

View Full Version : WHERE ARE YOU BREK OLSON?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

JERSEYJOE
12-10-2008, 01:27 PM
BREK I TRIED TO EMAIL YOU A FEW TIMES BUT NO ANSWER. ARE YOU OK?

DOES ANYONE KNOW????

HE HAS BEEN A BIG HELP ON GETTING ME AMC PART NUMBERS...

jeepsr4ever
12-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Brek lost his job after he was told two days prior he would keep it. The dealership he worked at closed their doors and fired everyone...in fact 6 dealerships did this. Brek is a ghost but gets on from time to time.

JERSEYJOE
12-10-2008, 04:02 PM
MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIM AND ANYONE ELSE THAT GETS CAUGHT UP IN THIS TERRIBLE ECONOMIC TIME..

BREK
12-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Thanks Joe.

For the time being I still have access to chryslers database :mrgreen: so I may still be able to help you out with part#'s . I have a new e-mail: brek69amx@yahoo.com

One thing I did manage to umm borrow was all of the amc & jeep related micro-fiche parts cataloges that we had :lo1l: it kinda sucks though, I have the micro-fische but no machine to use them in 111!!! oh well thats the least they can give me after 10yrs & 2months of working there.

ironman_gq
12-11-2008, 10:09 AM
you should be able to find a machine if you look most places are converted to computer systems now. ask around at some of the local small engine shops see if they have one sitting in the back room.

JERSEYJOE
12-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Glad to hear you are ok. Your incredible emails made my day on more that one occasion. Hope you find another position that you enjoy. I just got rid of a mircofische machine not that long ago. Will look around

junkyard jim
12-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Damn dude! My buddy had a microfiche machine on Evilbay 6 months ago and let it got for $15 and THEN the buyer had the gall to claim shipping was included!

He got what was left of it stuffed in a large manila envelope.

Bulltear Ad