PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - 1970 AMC 360 longblock + PS/dist

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

PavementPounder
02-02-2009, 01:04 PM
If you see any inaccuracies in my description based on the pics, please correct me. I'm not certain on a few things...

Carb, intake, exhaust manifolds, and alternator brackets are sold and gone. They are not included.

I'm told that it has a B/W flexplate. Anybody have a flexplate part number for me to check?

Did not see/hear this one run, but clean/non-gunky under the covers and no mechanical obstructions upon rotation. Correct casting for 1970 and the correct 52cc 291C cylinder heads.

I don't currently own an engine stand (which is stupid), so I have no way to check anything on it at this time.

I have 2 HEI's also listed here on Bulltear that I will consider bundling with this motor for a package deal. I also have a couple different NIB intakes, such as a dual-quad Offy, an M1, and a polished Air Gap.

I also have a Bulltear brass flywheel bushing for the early cranks.

The local shop also has a beautiful crank (same one) that they just removed from a fresh build because the guy ran into torque converter compatibility issues and bought a later, standard 360 crank from me so he could run his 999/D300 with off-the-shelf parts. I can see about getting my hands on that to bundle with this motor as well.

$350 for the motor w/o the carb, intake, exhaust manifolds, and alternator brackets. No dibs. First-come, first-served based on payment. Cash, PayPal, or USPS Money Order. No checks or other types of money orders.

SOLD.

ozzman104
02-13-2009, 03:01 PM
It's most likely a BW flexplate. AMC cars didn't use torqueflights until 1972 I believe. The crank flange is different and a cheap adapter would be needed.

PavementPounder
04-21-2009, 05:16 AM
Still have it.

PavementPounder
09-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Updated the details. I have a variety of other items that I will bundle with the motor for a package deal. PM me if interested.

Rebel25A
09-26-2009, 06:20 AM
I kind of like this motor deal...but was the intake on it the one it came out with...because it should not have had a EGR intake in 70...are you negotiable on price

PavementPounder
09-26-2009, 09:48 AM
SOLD.

Bulltear Ad