PDA

View Full Version : CalvertRacing 90/10 shocks

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

BREK
03-10-2009, 04:11 PM
I spoke with someone at calvert this afternoon about their new 90/10 front shocks. Currently there is no listing for 68-69 amx. If we can show them there is enough interest in these they said that they would more than likely build them. So please anyone interested email them calvert@calvertracing.com

Thanks
Brek

BREK
03-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Got word from calvert that they will build them on a as needed basis for the same price as shocks that they are currently building. Next I was thinking of maybe a group buy so we might be able to get them a little cheaper?

BREK
03-13-2009, 10:22 AM
So its a no go on the group buy. The shocks they may be building for me are 9" compressed & 14" extended whereas the stock replacements are 9.2 something compressed & 14.59" extended. Will having this minor difference in length cause any interfearance with anything?

Mudrat
03-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Don't know bro, but asking a question, posing a poll, or wanting an answer in 24 hours on the forum? Not that many folks read or respond that quickly. Look at the VOTE (http://top4x4sites.com/cgi-bin/arp/rankem.cgi?id=MCfrom) thread?!?!? :-|

I don't see there is going to be a major difference in your build. Shocks within +- 3/4 inch is pretty tight. I'm looking at twice that for 'exceptions'. and considering limmit straps, "just in case" I go outside my 1.5" :wink:

Bulltear Ad