PDA

View Full Version : Jeep rollover :shock:

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
06-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Lifted79 (who dosent have his 79 anymore) this via e-mail. Bad situation that turned out well, for the people & dog, not so good for the Jeep. :t:

http://www.rubiconscat.com/Stoddard/HDR09/Rollmovie.html

tufcj
06-14-2009, 07:08 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Glad they're OK. That was a long and violent roll. It's always amazing to see how the group comes together after something like that to get the people and vehicle out.

79. If it still rolls it can be repaired. Hope to see ya back in the saddle soon.

Bob
tufcj

rollen dean montoya
06-14-2009, 10:24 AM
thats only 10 minutes from my house.we were in big bear playing with the jeep .damn i missed a good one!
glad they are ok

Mudrat
06-14-2009, 03:55 PM
79. If it still rolls it can be repaired. Hope to see ya back in the saddle soon.

Bob
tufcj
Heh, heh, Jack gave up on the CJ and bought a Q-car, then got rid of that for his ZJ :?:

rollen dean montoya
06-15-2009, 03:23 PM

Bob
tufcj
Heh, heh, Jack gave up on the CJ and bought a Q-car, then got rid of that for his ZJ :?:

but is it a V-8?

Lifted79CJ7
06-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Oh, and don't forget about the ol' civic also! I am actually starting to look around again for another project vehicle. I am thinking YJ this time with an eventual CJ clip on it for the stronger frame. I don't care abotu 4 cyl or 6 cause I would end up swapping it out. Oh, and Rollen, you should know me better, of course it has a V8!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/jbrunsonjr/Jeep/IMG_2172.jpg

rollen dean montoya
06-15-2009, 10:53 PM
so when are ya coming out this way with it? i get to play with mine on the weekends cause sam decided that she wants the jeep for herself monday thru friday. god i love my V-8 Q-trac
leather clad beast :mrgreen:

Bulltear Ad