PDA

View Full Version : Crane Cams

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Gremlin4ever
06-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Sorry if this is old news to you guys, but I just found out today that they are no more! I was shopping for a cam and bam!

So P.A.S. doesn't carry the HR278 Hyd. Roller anymore and I sure would like to get my hands on one :idea:

Looking like I will have to special order me a roller from Comp or are there any ideas out there?

tufcj
06-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Crane folded back in February. There was talk that someone was going to buy the designs.

I'm kind of partial to Crower. Reed and Engle are two others that come to mind. I think both will custom grind to your specs.

Bob
tufcj

Gremlin4ever
06-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Crane folded back in February. There was talk that someone was going to buy the designs.

I'm kind of partial to Crower. Reed and Engle are two others that come to mind. I think both will custom grind to your specs.

Bob
tufcj

What! February? :smile: (JK) Yeah I found another thread after I started this one. Searched, but not hard enough I guess.

S&S bought them according to the Crane website. Thats when I found out they folded as I was researching some part numbers the other day.

I'm slow, I know and it has been awhile since I've posted here :oops:

Bulltear Ad