PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else tired

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
08-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Of all the Michal Jackson sh!t? 8)

TV guide is now comparing him with Elvis Presley! So his daughter was married to the pedophile for a while, but I'm betting Elvis is kicking his sorry plastic az around Heaven!! :t:

fifesjeep
08-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Hehehe... No doubt!!! It's crazy to think that All of these people praise a pedophile... given he made some music and had a lot of money... But, If he wasn't $$$RICH$$$ and OR made the music that he did... he, without a doubt would've been labled and outcasted the way the rest of the scum are.
I don't understand it as it seems that nothing makes any sense... An old friend from back home always said "The Days of the Good are behind Us"... I Never really thought much about what the old man said... or what it meant...
My newest quote is "GOD is GREAT, BEER is GOOD and PEOPLE are CRAZY"...
Billy Currington
Here is the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqrogegV1lw
In my eyes, that pretty much sums the majority of life for me... lol.

Mudrat
08-02-2009, 09:26 AM
I've heard that on the readio and it's stuck in my head. TRUE WORDS!!

rollen dean montoya
08-05-2009, 03:26 PM
at least you guys are not in socal where we gotta put up with this B.S. 24/7 8)

fifesjeep
08-05-2009, 04:14 PM
at least you guys are not in socal where we gotta put up with this B.S. 24/7 8)
Have you been to Norfolk Va. lately?... #-o

Mudrat
08-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Or Jacksonville?

Don't even start on the assimilation . . . "Jackson -ville"

fifesjeep
08-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Or Jacksonville?

Don't even start on the assimilation . . . "Jackson -ville"

:shock: :mrgreen: Now that's funny and I can only imagine!!! #-o

mrtazwrench
08-06-2009, 10:32 PM
If they had let him burn when his hair was on fire years ago they just might have been done talking about him by now.

rollen dean montoya
08-11-2009, 03:58 PM
If they had let him burn when his hair was on fire years ago they just might have been done talking about him by now.

yea they should have. darn.

Toy Maker
08-26-2009, 04:53 AM
When Farrah passed over, she found herself at the Pearly Gates. St Peter came up to her and said: "You have lived a good life, you did much good for others, especially helping young boys through adolescence, you suffered much during your sickness. For this, you get one wish before you enter Heaven". She said "I just wish all the little children could be safe". Just then she heard a voice saying "What Happened?", and turned to see Michael Jackson.

Mudrat
08-26-2009, 03:59 PM
She said "I just wish all the little children could be safe". Just then she heard a voice saying "What Happened?", and turned to see Michael Jackson.
WOW!!!! Good to se your still around Tom!!! Haven't heard from you in a while :t:

rollen dean montoya
08-26-2009, 06:54 PM
good one toy maker :lo1l: :razz: :lo1l: :razz: :lo1l:

Bulltear Ad