PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Wrangler

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
10-03-2009, 03:48 PM
The time has come :oops:
The Wrangler I built for my daughter (The Green Theme) needs to go. She's had her hard top, radio and today her gym bag and book bag ripped off out of the Jeep at college (F'king ba'terds, books are expensive @ ~ $150 EACH!!).
So looking for a mid or early '2000 Grand Wag with the typical amenities (AC, PS, PB, PW and sterio) as a trade.

What's in the 87?
Never been off road since the rebuild!!!
Zero rust, none, NADA !! Replaced all body parts that even looked rusty!
<15K on a professionally rebuilt 258 motor (30 over and balanced, with Clifford and Weber stuff on it, a $3.2K rebuild)
< 8K on a rebuilt trans
1993 'H' style roll bar
33" BFG A/T's with a 4" spring lift
Shackle reverse
3 YO paint job with duraliner inside (Ambassitor green)
Power Lok front end disco (no vacuume BS)
Rebuilt Front end end (knuckles, brakes, bearings, etc.)
< 1YO Panasonic radio with removable front face plate and remote control
Tuffy Security glove box
3 YO new Bestop soft top & doors (tan), all (3) new seats and locking console
Swing out tire carrier with matching spare.
2" Receiver hitch
WARN rock sliders with custom tube steps

I'll get some current pics posted tomorrow when she gets back from the races tonight.

I don't go 1/2 assed and I hate to see it go 'cause it's been good to us, but these f'cking college campus (assholes) are getitng expensive!! Need to get her something to see her though college and her first few working years as an adult - not so much as a daughter (though she'll always be my baby) :oops:

I have some build pics if you want them

Trades welcome if it fits her needs. Need $6K out of this $10K investment, but will work a deal.

Mudrat
AKA Pat
Tidewater VA area. Can deliver within reason :-|

fifesjeep
10-04-2009, 06:45 AM
dang man... sounds like we need to go on a hunt... :idea: lets put some fake props in the Jeep and have little spy cameras installed... :? then, it'll be game on!!! =D>

Mudrat
10-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Spot, stalk, slaughter - fair chase rules apply :mrgreen:

I was thinking back about one of the ICmen in A-school. His locker was broken into a couple times. So, he wired in a 'security system' 120-1500V transformer and some inventive contacts. Perp was caught at 1600 one day, 'sleeping' on the other side of the cube after a forcable 'impact' with the wall after contacting 1500Volts :t: :lo1l:
Chief made him unwire his locker, but nobody had a problem after said individual went to the brig :?

Either that or the purple die marker packs they use for money :-|

Bulltear Ad