PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rollen (2)

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
11-22-2009, 09:24 AM
Good to see you again and finally meet Sam, Jess and John Paul! Sorry it couldn't have been longer, but the late lunch after the flight was great! Finally got Gigi and the kids out to Mom's house about 6. The one thing I DO NOT miss is the frigg'n traffic - especially on a Friday. Way, WAY to many folks in too big a hurry 111!!! And it still took an hour to get to Lakeside :(:

Even with nobody in the rental car it was scraping bottom in that parking garage, and if you were the slightest bit impared or tired, one of the 3' pillers would take out the left 1/4 panel or the right front bumper. The Jeep (either one) would have been better for turning radius, except neither would fit under the the overhead :oops: So I moved to Old Town, at least here I can walk to a pub :razz: And the toilet doesn't leak :t:

jeepsr4ever
11-23-2009, 09:17 AM
:?: Yeah traffic out there !!! Fwew!

rollen dean montoya
11-23-2009, 04:30 PM
it was great to see you again. it was very nice to meet the family. like i said are you sure you don't need additional backup
like my 2 remmy's. had fun. yea it was way too short of a meeting. jessi did have to be at work at 5am. was i kidding about her size? but she is my baby. sam enjoyed the meeting.
as you seen she had her magarita. steven liked it too. likes meeting other jeepers and military types. yes the traffic sucked going home.took 3.5 hours to get home.
later, rollen

Mudrat
11-24-2009, 06:25 PM
Maybe 'someday' I'll get a couple weeks off in a row and we can really get together and raise hell :?

Right now, gotta pack. I'll be out of pocket the next week-10 days re-learning Japanese and trying to get the next job organized in Yoko.

You guys gotta hold down the fort while I'm gone, don't be lett'n MC off the hook for nuth'n!! 8)

rollen dean montoya
11-30-2009, 03:46 PM
will keep him hopping :razz: :razz: or drunk :razz:

Mudrat
12-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Not sure about the "hopping" part - I ain't no rabbit :shock: 8)

But drunk I can get :lo1l: :razz:

rollen dean montoya
12-02-2009, 12:56 AM
then have a few for my bro :razz: :razz: :razz:
spent last monday and tuesday in the hospital again. got hauled out of work this time. O2 saturation in the blood was
86 and it should be above 95. darn this weak heart

Mudrat
12-03-2009, 05:38 AM
Git it fixed!

I'm in Japan - land of the healthy. Need more booze :razz:

rollen dean montoya
12-03-2009, 03:52 PM
will sex help? drink saporro bro and lots of it :razz: :razz:

Mudrat
12-04-2009, 01:58 AM
Jack Daniels is cheaper :razz:

jumping on the big jet bird tomorrow heading home :t: