PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the posting dates?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Old Rugged Crosser
04-13-2010, 10:27 PM
I am new to the forum and I noticed that all posting and messaging is the same date and is stuck on the date I joined. I have no way of determining if the message I am reading is old or new. It is difficult to determine if I should respond. Could be 5 years old. How do we fix that?

Old Rugged Crosser :sa: :sa:

tufcj
04-14-2010, 08:04 AM
Welcome to Bulltear! :!: :!: :!:

Are you looking at the "joined" date in the left box, or the "posted" date at the top of the message? I can't see any problems in any of the posts.

Bob
tufcj

Mudrat
04-14-2010, 03:02 PM
"Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:27 pm "

This is what's on your post above. Is it different for you?

'Rat

Old Rugged Crosser
04-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Bob, I know that you are going to think I am crazy and maybe so, but this problem I described above is weird. I can log on to the forum and ALL dates are my registration date. Then if I click on the log on/log off button all the dates straighten out and every thing is cool. But then say I go into the tech forum it will ask for me to sign in. When I do it let's me in but all the dates on everything go back to my anniversary date. Everything is the same date. If I log out all the dates change to normal. Am I cursed or what? Do I need to start over just go out and do the Judas thing. Ha Ha.

Old Rugged "Confused"

northplainsdrifter
04-15-2010, 08:19 AM
I find that once I go to Bulltear home page, if I click on "products" first, then go to "forums", everything works great. For awhile when I went just to "forums" first, it would not update my status, meaning it wouldn't show new threads that I haven't read.

I always figured it was a way for MC to get me to look at his products! :t:

tufcj
04-15-2010, 10:41 AM
All I can think is there's something wrong with your login cookie. You might try logging out, clearing cookies on your browser, and logging in fresh.

Bob
tufcj

Bulltear Ad