PDA

View Full Version : New 2012 Models *info

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
11-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Over the last couple of years building CNC plasma tables and selling CNC plasma gantry kits we have had great success with a large install base. We constantly get asked the question "Will it route". With the older gantry kits the answer is simply "No it will not route it wasnt built for routing".

The end of 2011 brought us to a point where we thought "Hey we have large multi axis CNC's can we make a no compromise solution to CNC plasma cutting, routing and duties and with no maintenance?". This brought us to the drawing board and through rigorous testing of components 1/4 scale we have concluded that the full scale system will perform extremely well under many many situations. We looked at all types for rails, configurations and issues here and abroad. The load values, the weight, the customer questions, the accuracy and the general pain it is to maintenance anything on your multi thousand dollar machine.

We knew from experience that if machine components arent made on quality precision equipment they will present the customer with issues. CNC plasma can be pretty accurate however building the components that make up the CNC plasma cutter should be made with extreme precision and without compromise of quality and alignment. We found the only way to guarantee quality and precision is to build a platform from the ground up using CNC machining centers and precision programming and fixturing methods.

Lets go into detail

The Z axis;

The Z axis must be able to handle side loads as well as vertical loads. We are able to achieve this by using a large hardened and ground precision stainless steel 3/4 screw and machining our own zero backlash nuts. This gives us ultimate rigidity in the vertical plane. Next we added hardened and ground stainless steel 1.000" large shafting with a generous spacing and adjustable preload linear trucks to add a supreme side to side load. We coupled all this together in 3/4" thick material making the ultimate Z axis for plasma cutting and routing.

The Y axis;

The Y axis was built with large 4" tall railing adjustable preload (adjusted from our factory) HD Viper rail. The components were machined from solid blocks and double bearings guarantee load values, concentricity and planar parallelism. Large wide gear rack and a smooth motion pinion on the Y axis. 1/2" hardened steel shaft and 2 flats and 2 set screws on the gear drive. No loose gears! Accuracy is .0004"

The X axis;

The X axis is where we really added rigidity and torque. The X axis is built from the large 4" tall adjustable preload (adjusted from our factory) HD Viper rail. The components were machined from solid blocks and double bearings guarantee load values, concentricity and planar parallelism. It is a true dual driven axis with large wide gear rack and smooth motion pinion gears with 1/2" hardened steel shaft and 2 flats and 2 set screws on the gear drives. No loose gears! Accuracy is .0004"

Large cable carrier is also included in the gantry kits and installed on the tables for any and all accessories.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/bulltear/Table4x4.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/bulltear/pn2super.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/bulltear/Table4x4.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/bulltear/ZaxisBTAplasma.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/bulltear/reductionbtaplasma.jpg

wickedinhere
11-20-2011, 09:54 AM
What the price gonna be? I am thinking about adding a 4x8, what electronics come with it?

jeepsr4ever
11-20-2011, 01:26 PM
No increase at this time. Available both ways with and without eletronics.

wickedinhere
01-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Did you ever get a video of the new tables?

jeepsr4ever
01-04-2012, 10:14 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/bulltear/Untitled-1.jpg

jeepsr4ever
01-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Info added

wickedinhere
01-13-2012, 11:26 PM
I hope to get a 4x8 ordered by summer, I really like the new gantry kits. Does the kit include slat holders?

jeepsr4ever
01-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Slat holders are still included ;)

ralphxj
01-14-2012, 03:53 AM
Love my 2012 table!! Hoping to do a bunch of test cuts today on 11g, 14g, 3/16in & 1/4in steel and aluminum!! Should have pictures and video up shortly!!

wickedinhere
01-14-2012, 06:22 AM
Thanks ralphxj i really want to see some pics and videos.

DPIstore
01-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Looking foward to seeing my 5x10 soon. My plasmacam is getting tired.

wickedinhere
01-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Is there a gantry kit offered in a 5x10?

jeepsr4ever
01-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Yes available in a 5x10 gantry up to 6x12

wickedinhere
01-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Pm me a price on the 5x10 gantry kit with electronics.

jeepsr4ever
01-17-2012, 02:57 AM
PM sent ;)

wickedinhere
01-17-2012, 06:54 AM
THanks man it wont be long now.

Charlene
01-19-2012, 03:55 PM
Our 4x8 gantry kit should be going on the freight truck tomorrow. :hello1: We are really looking forward to unpacking the box and really getting started! I will try to post updates.

Charlene
01-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Question: Apparently, the Z axis screw was damaged when the gantry was being loaded. :scratch: Are there other kits waiting to be shipped that you can borrow a screw from so that you can send ours out rather than waiting to make another one? I have tried several emails but haven't heard anything. :sad5:

How long before it will ship?

Thank you.

jeepsr4ever
01-23-2012, 10:41 PM
It will be out shortly Charlene. We are closed on the weekends and I havent had a chance to check and see if we can just tear apart another Z axis for you.

wickedinhere
01-26-2012, 11:40 AM
our 4x8 gantry kit should be going on the freight truck tomorrow. :hello1: We are really looking forward to unpacking the box and really getting started! I will try to post updates. pics??????????

Charlene
01-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi Wicked. No pics yet. ::? When I spoke with them on Tues, he said that the first box would be going on a truck yesterday and the 2nd box would be shipped tomorrow... But, I haven't heard anything. :scratch: I was hoping for some tracking info or something to let me know that it is on it's way. If it did ship, we should have it next week. :givemea:

Charlene

jeepsr4ever
01-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Yes rails, drill, tap and drill guide went out. Sorry folks lets move chat to another thread.

Charlene
01-27-2012, 01:32 AM
Great! Thanks, will do.

Bulltear Ad